Connect with us

Health

Isaac died with a toxic combination of drugs in his system, but it was not an overdose or suicide – ABC News

On his last night, Isaac asked to stay over at his family home because he was worried about the high number of medications he was prescribed to take. He died the…

Published

on

Article feature image

The night before Isaac Reis died, the 22-year-old knew something wasn’t right.
Isaac was so concerned about all the prescription medication he was taking, he asked to stay at his parent’s house.
The 22-year-old had recently moved out of home, but he phoned his father Paul Reis late that night asking to be picked up.
“When I picked him up, he was slightly sedated. He’d taken his night-time medication,” Mr Reis told the ABC.
Isaac told his father he wanted to be readmitted to a psychiatric hospital…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

You might also like ...

Article feature image
Airlines debunk rumours vaccinated travellers won’t be allowed to fly due to blood-clot fears – ABC News
Article feature image
Knowledge gaps on opioid use after surgery offer opportunities for improving patient education – EurekAlert